Rental of Limousine is with full acknowledgement and agreement of the following terms
- Stone Limo requires a major credit card to process reservations.
- A limousine will not be considered to be reserved until a 50% deposit has been given to hold the
- All on-line reservations must be made at least 12 hours prior to pick up time; for shorter notices please
call our office at 770-972-2629. Included with pre-arranged reservations are one (1) pick up address or
location, one (1) stop or destination location, one (1) drop off or return location. All other stops with be an
additional $10.00 which will be charged to the credit card on file or paid in cash to the chauffer at the time
of the request.
- There is a different minimum requirement from March 15th through May 31. There is a six hour minimum for
Fridays and Saturdays during that time frame.
- Airport pickups: Additional charges may incur for waiting time for arriving flights. There is no extra
charge for the first 15 minutes of delay. After 15 minutes there is an extra $10.00 charge for every fifteen
minutes of waiting time.
- Most airports do not allow baggage claims pick-ups, so for most arriving flights you will need to meet your
driver curbside (unless instructed otherwise). If you request or require “Meet and Greet” pick up at baggage
claim area additional fees may apply such as parking, luggage transfer cart, etc, and you authorize these fees
to added to your Airport drop charge. There is a 2hour time allowance for all Airport pick-ups to drop off
locations. There will be an additional charge at the vehicle hourly rate for extra time.
- To avoid a no-show fee; please do not leave the airport before calling the office for assistance. The
number is 770-972-2629.
- A $15.00 surcharge will be applied to any trip beginning before 5AM or beginning after 12AM and certain
- No possession, sale or consumption of any type of narcotics, or illegal drugs is permitted. Violations will
result in immediate termination of the contract and services and forfeiture of all paid deposits and fees for
- The Client/Renter is responsible for his/her guests, for any damage to the interior and equipment of the
vehicle. This is including but not limited to gum, wine and alcohol spillage, vomiting, breakage of bottle and
drink glasses, breakage of decanter, breakage of lights, monitor, DVD, Radio or CD player. Clean up/Repair and
replacement of items shall have a minimum charge of ($300.00) three hundred dollars.
- All passengers agree to behave in an orderly and well-behaved manner. Stone Limo reserves the right to
expel any person from the vehicle and/or terminate this contract, in the event of a violation of any of the
above stated conditions, by any passenger. In the event of such early termination, no portion of the rental
fees shall be refunded.
- While we are happy to let you bring personal compact disks, videotapes, and other various personal items we
do not take responsibility for items that are left in the vehicle during or after completion of the limousine
rental period. If any items are found, it will be the client’s responsibility to arrange for the retrieval of
- Stone Limo shall not be held responsible for late arrival, or cancellation of reservation caused by (but
not limited to) acts of nature, fleet vehicle accident, traffic delays, breakdown, incorrect pick up and drop
off information, and any situation beyond our control. Stone Limo is not responsible for any transportation
arrangements made by client without Stone Limo authorization in advance.
- In the event any part of this contract is declared unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this
agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- If the limousine rental is to be by a minor under the age of (18) eighteen this agreement must be signed by
either a parent or legal guardian over the age of eighteen (18).
- All vehicles are quoted subject to availability at the time of booking. Rates are subject to change without
notice. A deposit of 50% of the total amount is required at the time of booking and is nonrefundable. The
balance is due 48 hours before the service is rendered. It will be charged to the credit card on file if no
other payment arrangements are made in advance. Cancellation within the last 48 hours of reservation will
render full amount of rental contract due.
- Requesting a return pickup more than 2 hours after a prescheduled drop-off will constitute a different
Rental Agreement with a new hourly minimum.